May 23, 2019
Teresa Hall, Department Head
Department of Construction and Operations Management
Solberg Hall 116
Click here for additional information.
The online Construction Technology program incorporates content in scheduling, construction materials, project control, and building methods with the liberal arts component of the system general education requirements. The major will prepare students for entry-level positions in construction and affiliated industries. Completion of the Construction Technology major will allow students to transfer 60 credits of coursework towards the B.S. in Construction Management .
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon graduation from the Construction Technology program, students will have:
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, and science.
- an ability to formulate or design a system, process, or program to meet desired needs.
- an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- an ability to communicate effectively.
- an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern scientific and technical tools necessary for professional practice.
Course Delivery Format
The coursework for the program is provided online.
Requirements for Construction Technology Major: 60 Credits
Associate of Science
System General Education Requirements
- Goal #1 Written Communication: and SGR #1 Elective Credits: 6
- Goal #2 Oral Communication: Credits: 3
- Goal #3 Social Sciences/Diversity: PSYC 101 Credits: 3
- Goal #4 Arts and Humanities/Diversity: HIST 121 Credits: 3
- Goal #5 Mathematics: MATH 103 Credits: 3
- Goal #6 Natural Sciences: and SGR #6 Elective Credits: 7
Taken as needed to complete any additional degree requirements.
Total Required Credits: 60